Rfqj Zip Lock Bag Making Machinery
|FOB Price:||US $14,000-17,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $14,000-17,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Per Year|
- Zipper lock bag making machine
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: RFQJ-600
- Lines: 1
- Seals Mode: Side Sealing
- Continuous-Rolled: No
- Layer: Single
- Computerized: Computerized
- Trademark: RUIJI
- Origin: Ruian Zhejiang
- Product Line: 1
- Voltage: 220V
- Speed: High
- Sealing & Cutting: Heat-Sealing Heat-Cutting
- Machine Type: Bag Forming Machine
- Type: Zipper Bag Making Machine
- Transport Package: Wooden Plate
- HS Code: 8441200000
This machine is suitable for making zipper bag.
The Function and Characteristic:
1. PLC control, servo motor control film feeding.
2. EPC, side cutting, Zipper sealing,Ultrasonic pressing
3. Auto counting and auto giving an alarm. Also could set auto stop working.
4. Accurate and stable photocell tracking, air puncher.
|Out bag DC motor||0.4kw||0.4kw|
|Feeding DC motor||0.55kw||0.75kw|
More information about our Machine, pls contact us.
Packaging & Delivery
1.Packaging Details: wooden pallet or plastic film(If need , Fumigation wooden case as option
2.Delivery Detail: 15-25 days after receiving order deposit
3.Port: Ningbo port
1.Where is your factory Located
Our Factory Located in Ruian City ,Zhejiang Province ,China .
It is about 40minutes by plane from Shanghai, about 5 hours by train from
We are pleasured to pick up you when you arrived .
2. What should we charge for your engineer?
You should charge for the cost of our engineer's visa, air tickets, hotel, food, and also their salary.
3. How long is your machine's warranty period?
All our machine have one year guarantee, starting from finished installation.
4. How could we do after one year warranty period?
We also can do service for you, but you need pay salary for my technician 80USD/day.
5. How could we do if the parts broken within warranty?
We would express the free replacement parts during the warranty date.
THANKS FOR YOUR READING.